Posted to alt.home.repair
Richard J Kinch Richard J Kinch is offline

Default Anyone have any experience patinating copper?

Miller writes:

I'm just sitting here laughing at you ...

Your insults are just foolishness, because you're wrong. Physically,
testably, and with scientific certainty, wrong. That you are smugly self-
entertained by your own ignorant mocking of my prowess in this trivial
tidbit of information shows your shriveled, boorish character for what it
is.

It's as easy as pouring some water into hydrochloric acid. I'll happily
stake my intellectual reputation on it. Be a hero and perform the
experiment: this is your chance to earn your bragging rights instead of
clutching the skirt of conventional wisdom, and forever after you can
rightly kick me down the Usenet alley. Or are you the coward it seems?