Posted to sci.electronics.repair,alt.radio.satellite,alt.home.repair,alt.sports.baseball.sd-padres,alt.sports.football.pro.sd-chargers
Brittany Martin Brittany Martin is offline

Default I know that this isn't a binary group but I still have a request...

On May 10, 4:41 pm, Brittany Martin wrote:
Can kind soul please post the video of Sitre Magana getting raped in
the ass onto this newsgroup.

Preferably in mpeg format but Divx will do.

I know this is only a text-only newsgroup but any videos of Sitre
getting raped in the ass or of him crying afterward will be greatly
appreciated.

And when you upload it pretty please use UUENCODE.

yenc saves bandwidth but not every newsreader can decode it, not even
the new Windows Mail.

I want to see Sitre Magana getting raped in the ass and I want
everybody to see it also.