Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Stationary Gas Grill

On May 10, 3:42�pm, "betsyb" wrote:
"elanamig" wrote in message

oups.com...

Hello,

I have a grill on my deck that is connected to the gas line in our
house. *It is a Sears Kenmore grill that we have inherited from the
original owners. *There are no other serial/identification numbers on
it. *The grill is old and has to go, but I'd like to replace it with
another stationary gas grill that hooks up to the main line.

My question is: *Is there a name for these stationary/main gas line
grills? *How do I search for one? *I've looked at all the Sears/Lowes
grills, and none look like the one I have. *Mine looks like a
mushroom, with the grill compartment sitting on top of a thin long
metal "leg". * This leg has a knob to turn the grill on.

Please, help naming/locating this product.

Thank so much!
Elana

Call your gas supplier. They sell and install them.

Betsy- Hide quoted text -

you can buy portable grills that use quick disconnect to natural gas
line.

that way you can move the grill if you want or put it indoors for
winter