Posted to alt.home.repair
elanamig elanamig is offline

Default Stationary Gas Grill

Hello,

I have a grill on my deck that is connected to the gas line in our
house. It is a Sears Kenmore grill that we have inherited from the
original owners. There are no other serial/identification numbers on
it. The grill is old and has to go, but I'd like to replace it with
another stationary gas grill that hooks up to the main line.

My question is: Is there a name for these stationary/main gas line
grills? How do I search for one? I've looked at all the Sears/Lowes
grills, and none look like the one I have. Mine looks like a
mushroom, with the grill compartment sitting on top of a thin long
metal "leg". This leg has a knob to turn the grill on.

Please, help naming/locating this product.

Thank so much!
Elana