Posted to alt.building.construction,alt.home.repair
Glenn Glenn is offline

Default Milwaukee = Ryobi?

Been retired for 18 years so haven't bought much lately.

I had 2 of the older battery drills and 4 batteries for them. My
people used them every day, all day. Usually had one or 2 bats
charging during the day, 1 hr charge. We used and Pounded them
for years and they never failed. Batteries took a memory finally
and I replaced the bats once. Shame a good Co goes to crap.

"Chris Friesen" wrote in message
Glenn wrote:
As a retired contractor, I have always sworn by Skil too.

Skil has been mostly junk for quite a while. You only noticed
this lately?

They still make the worm-drive circular saw though, and it's
still good.

Chris