Posted to alt.home.repair
Joseph Meehan Joseph Meehan is offline

Default Why does my freezer require a dedicated circuit?

terry wrote:

I believe you can buy a small device (probably battery operated?) that
will sound if/when there is no AC power to your freezer?
Anybody go information/comments about them? If so could they post
here. In meantime will do an internet search.

As an alternative you can add a small light (I like those small flat
night light panels) to the same circuit as the fridge/freezer mounted where
you will regularly see it. If there is no light, you then know there is a
problem.

--
Joseph Meehan

Dia 's Muire duit