Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Graham Robinson Graham Robinson is offline

Default Orion PM4202 Plasma Service Manual

Hi John, thanks for the response. Do you actually know this chassis? , this
set has 2 very large power boards in it , simply marked SP-2000 power 1 and
SP-2000 power 2. Both boards are made by SM-TECH Korea.

Its difficult to say which PWM circuit is in use as there are so many
individual power circuits on these 2 boards. I can verify though that the
1st board seems to be supplying 380v to psu 2 and most of the voltages off
PSU 2 seem to be more or less correct with the exception of the 12volt
lines. Its difficult to just jump in and say the 12volt line is at fault as
it may be low due to the unit not firing up correctly due to excessive load
elsewhere. I really need to get hold of the circuit diagram of the complete
power supply circuitry if anyone has it.

On a seperate note, if anyone is looking for the schematic for a Hyundai
HPT4240 (Badged LG model) i do have the PSU schematic for it , just drop me
an email. (it took me about 3 days scouring the internet to find it )

Graham

"John_H" wrote in message

Graham Robinson Wrote:
Hi all. looking for the schematic of the power board on the Orion PM4202

plasma TV (also known as the Vision PM4202). Fault is it wont power
up,
relay clicks off after about 6 seconds and it goes into standby.

Any assistance greatly appreciated

Thanks in advance

Graham

remove 'nospam' to reply

Hi Graham

Could you mention which PWM circuit is on your power board?. This will
probably clear if there is a fault or not in your power board. Based on
your comments, I would think about other problem rather than power
board. The PWM number will help...

Regards

John_H

--