Posted to uk.d-i-y
dennis@home dennis@home is offline

Default Totally OT - Highway Question - Is 100 Metres Enough

"John Rumm" wrote in message
dennis@home wrote:

I have never had an accident when exceeding a speed limit..

Luck.

Probably more down to judgement. Most fast drivers I know don't speed in
silly places (i.e. through villages, in close proximity to where they are
people etc).

Do I take it that you have had an accident while driving below a speed
limit?

Don't know about Dave, but on the three occasions someone has managed to
involve me in an accident, they all occurred well below the speed limit.

But were you driving too fast to avoid them?