Posted to alt.home.repair
[email protected] tmurf.1@juno.com is offline

Default floor leveling cement

On May 9, 3:48 pm, wrote:
I am helping a friend with a small bathroom remodel including
tile floor. Unfortunately the floor sags about 1.25" in the center.
The room is roughly 4'x5'. I was wondering if anyone ever used self
leveling cement to do this before. If so I would appreciate any
advice. Recommended products, maximum thickness per application,
preparation and so on.

1.25 inches is quite a lot of sag. Make sure you have no styructural
failures before you try to level this up. In fact I think 1.25 inches
is almost proof of some kind of serious problem. Better check it out.