Posted to uk.d-i-y
John Rumm John Rumm is offline

Default Totally OT - Highway Question - Is 100 Metres Enough

dennis@home wrote:

I have never had an accident when exceeding a speed limit..

Luck.

Probably more down to judgement. Most fast drivers I know don't speed in
silly places (i.e. through villages, in close proximity to where they
are people etc).

Do I take it that you have had an accident while driving below a speed
limit?

Don't know about Dave, but on the three occasions someone has managed to
involve me in an accident, they all occurred well below the speed limit.

--
Cheers,

John.