Posted to alt.home.repair
Oren Oren is offline

Default How to I replace garage window?

On Mon, 7 May 2007 19:32:18 GMT, "doug"
wrote:

I'm trying to replace a window in an aluminum, sectional garage door
(Overhead Door Comapny).
The window seems to be held in place with 4 U-shaped plastic strips
with grooves on the inside. I'm not sure if they are also glued or
not. So, before I pull too hard and do more damage, what's the proper
procedure to replace a window mounted this way?

Just for clarity. Are these inside or outside the door?

My other comment apples to the inside stops.

--
Oren

...through the use of electrical or duct tape, achieve the configuration in the photo..