Posted to alt.home.repair
John Q. Public II John Q. Public II is offline

Default Generac 7550 Generator

On May 8, 5:27 pm, Paul Franklin
wrote:
On 7 May 2007 07:48:20 -0700, "John Q. Public II"

wrote:
On May 3, 3:07 pm, Paul Franklin
Are there any publications/instructions/diagrams you're aware of that
would help me understand this in a practical sense?

DAGS for "flashing a generator" lot of info out there.

Also, there is a person selling a modified flashlight on Ebay setup to
restore the magnetic field. Search for "Generator repair generac"

It comes with a CD with some additional info.

I have no experience with it and have no idea if it works.

HTH,

Paul

Thank you Paul. I'll check it out. If it's not too expencive, I'll buy
one just to see what makes it tick.
What does the expression "DAGS" mean? I've never seen it. The process
of re-aligning the magnetic field is called "Flashing"?

Thanks again!