Posted to sci.electronics.repair
[email protected] Nomad.C@gmail.com is offline

Default Garmin edge 305 - LCD Broken....where can I find a new one

On 8 May, 23:49, "James Sweet" wrote:
wrote in message

oups.com...

Hi
I had a Garmin Edge 305, and its LCD is broken due to a crash during a
race, and the LCD is broken, however everythjing else in the device
seems fine, so I was wondering if anyone knows what kind if LCD the
unit uses, and where can I get one..
Thanks
Chris

Unless you can get one from Garmin, you're probably out of luck. Most of
these sorts of things are custom made for the manufacture. You might get
lucky and find a broken GPS with a good screen on ebay.

Can I not use a different LCD to display the same thing??