Posted to rec.woodworking
Upscale Upscale is offline

Default shadow box plans

"Glenn" wrote in message
I, also, have been asked to make a shadow box. I cannot find any
plans but here is a picture with dimensions. That is what I am going
to start with.
http://www.freedomdisplaycases.com/detail1.php?idr=4

Maybe it's just me, but that picture should tell you all you need to know
for building one. To start, what you need to do is get all the articles
together that will be displayed, lay them out in a suitable fashion on some
type of pad covered backer board and then measure. Length, width and
slightly more thickness than the thickest object to be display including
enough space for the glass and you're set to go. It's basically a box with a
framed glass lid.