Posted to alt.home.repair
Larry W Larry W is offline

Default Where to find replacement asbestos siding

In article ,
Ray K wrote:
I need about 22 of them. 32" wide, 14" exposed to weather, thickness
1/8-3/16" (the vertical groove pattern accounts for the varying
thickness). If I can find a fiber-cement replacement 32" wide, they
would be okay if the pattern matches what I have.

Thanks,

Ray

I'm not sure of the available sizes off hand, but Home Depot sells a
product that can be painted to match the old asbestos siding.

plausible, and wrong." (H L Mencken)