Posted to alt.energy.homepower,alt.home.repair,rec.crafts.metalworking
George George is offline

Default Interlock locks to be used in lieu of transfer switch

Ignoramus17686 wrote:
On Mon, 7 May 2007 21:59:26 -0500, Solar Flaire wrote:
Who will live there after you leave?

If your question is addressed to me, I am not going to leave this
stuff to the next owners, I will remove it and take with me.

Certainly not wishing anything but how could you know that? Anything can
happen.

Part of the reason for doing a safe/standard installation is so that no
"hocus pocus" is required so it will be safe if you aren't there or are
incapacitated etc.