Posted to uk.d-i-y
Dave Fawthrop Dave Fawthrop is offline

Default Totally OT - Highway Question - Is 100 Metres Enough

On Tue, 8 May 2007 10:16:41 +0100, "Mungo \"Two Sheds\" Toadfoot"
wrote:

|!Dave Fawthrop wrote:
|!
|! I have several ways out of this problem
|! 1. Turn left not right, *wherever* legal.
|!
|!What difference would that make if the car stalled?
|!
|! 2. Find another route.
|!
|!FFS
|!
|! 3. Have a reliable car and put your foot down after *any* turn, so
|! that you can get to the speed limit. I had a car written off by a
|! Boy Racer hitting the rear of the car after a turn.
|!
|!How would reliability prevent an unintentional stall? Sometimes, Dave, your
|!answers are beyond belief. What about actually answering a question rather
|!than trying to find ridiculous work-arounds?

This is uk.d-i-y I gave DIY answers to a stupid/confused question.
--
Dave Fawthrop sf hyphenologist.co.uk 165 *Free* SF ebooks.
165 Sci Fi books on CDROM, from Project Gutenberg