Posted to alt.rv,rec.crafts.metalworking,sci.engr.joining.welding,alt.home.repair
Gunner Gunner is offline

Default Rumors of my death ........

On Mon, 7 May 2007 15:37:23 -0700, "Steve B"
wrote:

"Trevor Jones" wrote in message
Mark Tetrault wrote:

In a recent message, "Carl Byrns" opined:

"Trevor Jones" wrote in message

Carl Byrns wrote:

Live long and prosper.

You know that's Klingon for "Grow up and get a job!", Eh?

:-)

Good to hear!

Cheers
trevor Jones

Actually it's an old Vulcan proverb. The Klingons didn't wish anyone a
long
life....

Mark

And if I was any kind of Trekkie, I'd have got it right in the first
place.

DoH!

:-)

Cheers
Trevor Jones

It's okay. It's like Homer Simpson said, any time I want to put something
new in my brain, I have to kick out something old. Even a hard drive
reaches capacity.

But it's amazing. I can remember minute unimportant things from thirty
years ago, but go to the store for three items and have to call home twice.

Steve

"yIn nI' je chep" (Klingon translation of live long and prosper)

Course my favorite is "HIHIvqa' may' pequ' moH"

Its surprising how many people speak Klingon today.

http://www.geocities.com/hollywood/8007/Klngn.htm

http://www.klingon.org/resources/language.html

and so forth.

Gunner

This Message is guaranteed environmentally friendly
Manufactured with 10% post consumer ASCII
Meets all EPA regulations for clean air
Using only naturally occuring fibers
Use the Message with confidance.
(Some settling may occure in transit.)