Posted to alt.home.repair
Doug Miller Doug Miller is offline

Default Moles!

In article , Oren wrote:
On Mon, 7 May 2007 15:40:50 -0500, "Kate" wrote:

Hey Donna...

I have this little cat. Found her when she was a little kitten, starved half
to death and had been tossed into a river.
Brought her home and nursed her back to health. She has earned her keep and
shown her gratitude. She gets moles, gophers, mice, rats and snakes. Even
brought home a squirrel the other day. She's a little cat too.

We live in a pretty rural area though, your mileage may vary.

Kate

I once had two cats, they caught and ate rabbits, except the kidney.
Always left it on the patio; noting but a kidney there.

They left that part for you!

--
Regards,