Posted to alt.home.repair
HeyBub HeyBub is offline

Default window in shower

Nancy Young wrote:
"Limp Arbor" wrote

Should the studs be replaced/repaired and the window left in place or
should I have the window removed and the sheathing/siding patched in?

I have a window in my shower. It used to be a double-hung
window until I had the bathroom remodelled. I replaced top half
of the window with a casement window, and the siding/sheathing
was patched in.

It's high enough no one can see into the bathroom, and you can
crank it open for some air circulation. Worked out great for me.

nancy

What if I stood on a box atop a chair and leaned way over to the right with
a mirror on a stick?