wallster

Default drag gun, firepower, (thermal dynamics) plasma cutter

Hey everyone! I ordered the firepower FP-18 plasma cutter from HF, which is
the same product as the Drag Gun built by thermadyne
http://www.thermadyne.com/tdc/litera...ice/0_2682.pdf for $599.
with shipping. I'm not a huge fan of HF but occationally they have a good
value offered and i beleive this is one of them. I can get consumables from
just about anywhere which was my main concern. I plan on using it for mostly
14-20 ga sheet metal and possibly 9-10 ga on rare occations. (anything
thicker and Mr. Oxy-Acetylene gets the work) Does anyone own one of these
machines? I was wondering what to expect as far as true capabilities,
consumable wear (generally) and all around opinion on quality.
Thanks in advance,

walt