Posted to alt.home.repair
Kate Kate is offline

Default Moles!

Hey Donna...

I have this little cat. Found her when she was a little kitten, starved half
to death and had been tossed into a river.
Brought her home and nursed her back to health. She has earned her keep and
shown her gratitude. She gets moles, gophers, mice, rats and snakes. Even
brought home a squirrel the other day. She's a little cat too.

We live in a pretty rural area though, your mileage may vary.

Kate

"Donna" wrote in message
Ok, they're kind of cute, admittedly, but I'm not as enamored of the holes
in my lawn, and I'm not at all happy that they might move into the house.
Is there any way to get rid of moles? I have toddlers and pets, so poison
can be difficult to do safely. Advice?

Thanks as always,

Donna