Posted to misc.consumers.house
mc mc is offline

Default Lowes extended warranty for appliances - Any good?

"Tim Iskander" wrote in message
We bought a lawnmower from Lowes (for my mother-in-law) and bought the
extended warranty (as it was claimed to be all-inclusive, fix any problem
at all). Well... the mower broke (hard start/rough running) THREE WEEKS
AFTER WE BOUGHT IT and when she took it back they gave her nothing but
grief and wanted to charge her $25 to fix it. It was an absolute debacle
and took a few heated exchanges before they made right.

At 3 weeks there should have been a warranty even without the extended one.