Posted to alt.home.repair
Nate Nagel Nate Nagel is offline

Default Asphalt patch/seal?

Can anyone recommend any specific products for repairing and sealing an
old asphalt driveway? I have cracks and holes, but overall it is in
good shape. I'd like to seal the whole thing as I suspect it hasn't
been done in 20 years or so. Also where to purchase would be
appreciated, if any of the good products are available at Home Depot or
Lowe's. (I tried to look at HD the other night but never could find the
stuff, or an associate that wasn't busy attempting to help someone
else.) I do have several good independent stores around, if someone can
simply recommend a brand/product.

thanks,

nate

--