Joel Corwith

Default HOMIER Lathe Order Problems, customer service dept. MIA...

"Backlash" wrote in message
The local Homier sales are held about a mile from my house, every few
months. I go to every one. I went to one last weekend, and every item was
brought out from the truck and placed on the sales floor to be sold, and

the
items were restocked on the floor as they sold out. There is, however,
another travelling outfit called Cummins that uses the

clipboard/sample/get
from the truck/ shopping method when in town.

It's also possible they do it different in different towns or with different
crews. The first one I went to I believe was Homier and all the display was
along the sides, with the small stuff in the middle. Behind a rope was
boxes and boxes of large equipment. The second one they had several open
and behind the displays, but weren't willing to fetch one when the display
was missing parts "you can call the 1-800 number". One show I went to was
at a hotel and only seemed to have the smaller stuff and one each of the
larger items. I don't recall if that was Homier or not, but same 'quality'
of stuffs. I didn't know enough about them at the time to buy any of the
big ticket items.

Tuesday a HarborFreight opened about a mile away. I stopped by because they
sent me a 10% off coupon. The lines were along the exterior walls and into
the back room. Didn't need anything that bad, but it's nice to have it
close, when something breaks....

Joel. phx

Quick search on Cummins tool show:
http://www.cumminstools.com/
Don't see any machining tools...

RJ

--
"You're just jealous because the voices are talking to me, instead of

you."

I know what it is you saw