Backlash

Default HOMIER Lathe Order Problems, customer service dept. MIA...

The local Homier sales are held about a mile from my house, every few
months. I go to every one. I went to one last weekend, and every item was
brought out from the truck and placed on the sales floor to be sold, and the
items were restocked on the floor as they sold out. There is, however,
another travelling outfit called Cummins that uses the clipboard/sample/get
from the truck/ shopping method when in town.

RJ

--
"You're just jealous because the voices are talking to me, instead of you."

"Lennie the Lurker" wrote in message
om...
"In Commerce" wrote in message

It doesn't actually run out, they're just too lazy to get more out of

the
truck.

Pretty easy to tell someone that's never been to one of their sales.
Homier doesn't bring in any more than their display. You get a slip
and take it to their truck, where they get it and you pick it up.

Engage brain before opening mouth, lazy twit.