Posted to alt.home.repair
Max Max is offline

Default where is a "diverter" located in a kitchen sink?

On Sun, 06 May 2007 01:49:19 -0400, mm
graced this newsgroup with:

oh, and btw, you're using Agent 1.93. Which *always* shows the
subject line in the box separator above the text of the thread you
opened. So, either you're blind or don't know how to configure a
simple newsreader like Agent.

It's there. But it's black with a grey backgound. I don't see it. I
stopped seeing it long ago.

This doesn't mean I couldn't see it if I tried. I ignore it like I
ignore the ads on webpages. The full scope of the question should be
in the text box. Hallerb didn't answer your question, did he? That's
because you didn't include the details of your question in the text.

...then quit complaining. It's YOU that has the problem. No one else.

then this isn't a "global" problem. This is a problem with *your*
newsreader.

No it's not.

yes it is.

That's the way it works. That's the way all of them
work from version 3 back to version .99 . I don't know remember if
version 4 is the same.

No, that's NOT the way it works. I was a beta tester and a developer
for Agent for many years. I also use Agent, Many people use Agent.
I don't know any of the tens of thousands of users of Agent that's
everr had a problem with seeing the subject line in a pane border.

You just messed up your view and now you want everyone else to
work around your inability to properly fix it. Sorry, the world
doesn't revolve around you and your poblems.. Get used to it.

Fix the problem instead of making everyone else work
around you.

"Everyone else"! You're the unusual one who doesn't include the full
question in the text. There is a small number like you but less than
5%. Read the original posts here and you'll see what I mean.

Not really. continuing a sentence in a post is quite common. However,
it's not rocket science to:

1. comprehend a post that's posted in that manner.
2. configure your newsreader so it's not so difficult for you to read
a post properly.