Posted to alt.home.repair
HeyBub HeyBub is offline

Default Now what do I do???

Marcy wrote:
My bathroom has two outlets and neither work. One is the kind that
has to be reset if there's a short circuit. If I push the test button
on that one it should stay in and a red light should come on until I
reset it with the other button. The other outlets in the house work
like that. But this one - the test doesn't stay in and the light
doesn't come on. A breaker for this bathroom (in the box in the
garage) won't stay on. I don't see any loose connections when I look
at these outlets. I have no money for an electrician - what can I
look at?

1. Entice a neighborly fellow with fresh cookies.
2. Use an extension cord.