Posted to alt.home.repair
mm mm is offline

Default where is a "diverter" located in a kitchen sink?

On Sat, 05 May 2007 15:54:39 -0400, Max wrote:

On Sat, 05 May 2007 13:34:44 -0400, mm
graced this newsgroup with:

On Sat, 05 May 2007 10:19:41 -0400, Max wrote:

I never said I read every single post, and I don't. For a variety of
reasons, I don't see subjects. I click on a thread based on any one
word in the subject and expect to see the rest of the topic explained
in the body. I choose a thread because it's as short or as long as
I'm interested in at the moment. I read posts consecutively, until I
get bored. I read posts consecutively at the bottom, where no one has
answered.

oh, and btw, you're using Agent 1.93. Which *always* shows the
subject line in the box separator above the text of the thread you
opened. So, either you're blind or don't know how to configure a
simple newsreader like Agent.

It's there. But it's black with a grey backgound. I don't see it. I
stopped seeing it long ago.