Posted to alt.home.repair
Max Max is offline

Default where is a "diverter" located in a kitchen sink?

On Fri, 04 May 2007 11:49:51 -0400, mm
graced this newsgroup with:

Oh, you're the OP. I was trying to help you post well. Do you want
to get good answers for your questions, or do you want to play games
with us and ignore good form because of your feelings about software?

Ciome on, I can't believe you read *every single post* because you
"can't read the subject line*. Please, at least be remotely plausible
in your replies.

Additionally, regardless of WHAT my subject line or content is,
you've provided no valuable input at all. Instead, you've done
nothing but try to be a net nanny. Which, if you haven't noticed,
has and will have little effect on my posting habits.