Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Tennis elbow

On May 4, 10:37�pm, Picklesheimer wrote:
Picklesheimer wrote:

oh yeah. *with me I found most of my problem was I was doing things
inefficiently with my elbow and that had put too much stress on it.
try to keep your elbow tucked in closer to your body when doing work,
don't let it fly out where it is doing most of the work without the
support of your body and shoulder. *I had to relearn how to do many
tasks more efficiently.

welcome to old age, what would of been a minor ouch for a day or two
as a teenager is a permanent problem once you get older.

perhaps its not all age no doubt some is from doing things repetively
for a lifetime. I have carpal tunnel from fixing machines, a touchey
knee from a old fall and knee surgery, a sensitive back from a fall 30
years ago. oddly enough my back and knee injuries were both at the
exact same spot on my sidewalk both from ice...

that section of concrete must hate me.......

having just turned 50 its sucks getting old. although I decded to
ENJOY my birthday. My ife was stunned....

She asked I expected you to be miserable, why are you happy?

well its better than the alternative