Andy Hall

Default FM Aerial installation Q's

On Fri, 19 Sep 2003 23:42:22 +0100, PJ wrote:
-()

My clock radio is surprisingly good actually

If you go he

http://www.tivoliaudio.com/locales/gb/

and then click on the "Model 3" button on the left.

I've had it for a couple of days now and I'm becoming rather evangelical
about it

I think it suits classical much better than rock/pop, but I listen to Radio 3
all the time so it suits me fine. There are still some classical shows on
Radio 3.

So do you think this is a fairly good product? I'm looking for a
good quality bedside radio and also really only listen to classical
content.

I am slightly concerned that there are no technical specs given,
although a lot that are published are, admittedly, somewhat
meaningless.

..andy

To email, substitute .nospam with .gl