Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Changing house name ( OT).

In article ,
Andy Hall wrote:
- the point of the discussion was the comparatively excellent service
RM provides, in spite of the built in handicaps which include the
requirement to deliver anywhere, for the same price.

Compared with what? The word "excellent" could only be used for
levels of comparison approaching zero.

Eh? I post a letter or small package in the box at the end of my road and
my brother in the north of Scotland gets it the next day. No other service
currently can match that for convenience and cost. And I'll bet non will
ever offer public post boxes. Similarly for smaller parcels using the RM
service rather than Parcel Post. To take one to my local post office easy
- not so to the nearest carrier's depot. Also the nearest carrier to me
only allows payment by cheque to non account customers. They're really out
to provide a service...;-)

--
*Change is inevitable, except from a vending machine.

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.