Posted to uk.d-i-y
Graeme Graeme is offline

Default Changing house name ( OT).

In message , raden
writes
In message , Andy Hall writes

A simple web browser environment and nothing else is one way around
that problem; or even walled garden environments like AOL or MSNTV

No - you still can't see the point that she finds it alien and she's
scared of it

Geoff, I understand exactly what you are saying.

My Mum is now 82, and prior to retiring, had been employed by the same
solicitor from just after WWII, with time off when my brother and I were
born. I suppose, these days, she would have been a 'legal executive'.
Anyway, just prior to her retirement, the firm was taken over, and word
processors were introduced. Poor old Mum was reduced to tears on a
daily basis, because she just couldn't 'get it', in the way that we can,
and do.
--
Graeme