Posted to alt.home.repair
Just Joshin Just Joshin is offline

Default black ants

On Mon, 30 Apr 2007 22:22:58 -0500, "tony pac"
wrote:

how do I get rid of black ants in the house,occasionally I find a black ant
around the kitchen sink,this just started this year,never had that before.I
probably killed about 10 ants in the last couple of weeks,suggestion would
be appreciated,Thanks

I've found that taking a minute or two to clean up prevents ant
invasions. I usually get a scout or two, but if they find any food, I
get whole mess of them. My toddler use to leave a bunch of crumbs and
some how the ants zeroed into them, so I had to vacuum each night.

tom @ www.Consolidated-Loans.info