Posted to uk.d-i-y
Mo Mo is offline

Default Gas cooker connection

ARGH!

OK, I had a look - the one we have is pretty old and gettign green mould on
it - after putting soem effort in I got it out - I put it back in. Spark up
the cooker and it all seemed fine.

Its back on now - however there is nothing holding it to the wall - there IS
achain on there tho but not connected to anything - tho I don't see how
anyone could install it given the chain is so short.

I might try and get someone in tomorrow after I get my floor done to check
it.

Can I do a test for gas leaks? I heard somethign about some yellow tape...?
What could happen if the cooker leans forward?

There is a hole of sorts on the floor - it sticks out (I'll have a closer
look in a min) - maybe that is the device to stop the lean?

Cheers