Posted to alt.home.repair
mm mm is offline

Default where is a "diverter" located in a kitchen sink?

On Thu, 03 May 2007 21:28:58 -0400, Max wrote:

On Wed, 02 May 2007 23:48:41 -0400, mm
graced this newsgroup with:

On Wed, 02 May 2007 21:37:59 -0400, Max wrote:

I think mine may be going and if this isn't a massive job to replace,
I'll do it myself.

But..DUH..I have no idea what one looks like or where it is. Is it
normally found at the base of the faucet neck?

You have to put the whole quesion in the text of the question. Not
everyone can read it otherwise.

actually, unless you're using some early 80's tin reader, the subject
line always shows up. What reader are you referring to that people
can't see the subject line of a post?

Someone else a few days ago said he couldn't see the subject. Maybe
it's just so far from the text he doesn't notice it. That's the case
with me so I just don't look at the subject. When I read a essay or a
book, I expect to see the content within it, and not have to read the
title.

And hallerb's answer said they are easy to spot, so he might be a
third person.

If the OP wants good answers, he shouldn't rely on what people might
do, or what the program might do. He should tell people what they
need to know to answer the qustion.

Oh, you're the OP. I was trying to help you post well. Do you want
to get good answers for your questions, or do you want to play games
with us and ignore good form because of your feelings about software?