Posted to alt.home.repair
Mikepier Mikepier is offline

Default Sprinkler valve not closing completely

Yesterday I turned on my sprinkler system for the first time to test
it out. This morning I noticed one of my pop up heads was oozing out
water. When I checked the sprinkler valve, I could hear water going
through it. I shut off the main and the water stopped running, so
obviously the valve is not closing. I believe the valve is made by
KIT ? Any ideas where to start? I can take off the solenoid valve and
I see what looks like a plunger with a spring, but not sure what the
problem could be.