Posted to alt.rv,rec.crafts.metalworking,sci.engr.joining.welding,alt.home.repair
mm mm is offline

Default Rumors of my death ........

On Thu, 3 May 2007 18:27:00 -0700, "Steve B"
wrote:

have been seriously exaggerated.

Glad to hear that.

Had my angiogram yesterday. Totally awake, I think the happy juice didn't
work, or they gave me saline by mistake.

So did it hurt, if you were awake when you weren't supposed to be?

Watched on a big screen, and was
talking to anyone who would talk with me.

They should have noticed that you were doing that. Maybe the parts
that could hurt were asleep and the rest of you was awake.

All five bypass grafts in great shape, replaced aortic valve in great shape,
everything okay five years after surgery.

BIG Sigh of relief.

Great.

Now, just have to find out what's causing the angina.

That's the people here, including me.
Long story short, you will have to put up with me just a while longer.

Life is good.

So far.

Steve