Posted to uk.d-i-y
raden raden is offline

Default Changing house name ( OT).

In message , Andy Hall writes
On 2007-05-04 18:54:33 +0100, Tony Bryer said:

On Fri, 4 May 2007 17:24:33 +0100 Andy Hall wrote :
Another 10-15 years and I think that paper based mail services will
be largely irrelevant. Put it this way. I might buy more stock in
Fedex. I sure as hell wouldn't buy any in Royal Mail.

Well, to name but two, Dell and Viking don't think sending out paper

waste of time and outdated. They send me paper by the ream, presumably
because it is an more effective way of selling. ISTM that the amount of
'junk mail' is growing not declining.

Mmm...

Which is why I have stopped dealing with both firms and have told them why.

Plus I don't like the look of the guy on the front cover of the Viking
catalogue.

Long time since I used them, I use Lyreco now

I get a real person coming to see me once a month, and I get discounts
that just wouldn't be on the cards with Viking

--
geoff