In Commerce

Default HOMIER Lathe Order Problems, customer service dept. MIA...

"Rex B" wrote in message
On Thu, 18 Mar 2004 19:35:12 -0500 (EST), (ED ROGERS)

wrote:

||I have the Homier lathe and when it arrived it had some damage from
||shipping.There was no outward signs of damage to the crate and when I
||called Homier they sent replacement parts with no questions asked.Parts
||arrived in less than a week at no charge.I have purchased many items
||from them with no problems.Your best bet is to buy at their traveling
||tool sales done across the US.Get on their email list of sales in your
||area.

those guys do get around. I'm in DFW and they been circling the area for

about 6
weeks now, 2 sales per week. Get there early the first day if possible,

because
the good stuff sells out. You will still find plenty to spend money on.

It doesn't actually run out, they're just too lazy to get more out of the
truck.

Joel. phx

Rex in Fort Worth