Rex B

Default HOMIER Lathe Order Problems, customer service dept. MIA...

On Thu, 18 Mar 2004 19:35:12 -0500 (EST), (ED ROGERS) wrote:

||I have the Homier lathe and when it arrived it had some damage from
||shipping.There was no outward signs of damage to the crate and when I
||called Homier they sent replacement parts with no questions asked.Parts
||arrived in less than a week at no charge.I have purchased many items
||from them with no problems.Your best bet is to buy at their traveling
||tool sales done across the US.Get on their email list of sales in your
||area.

those guys do get around. I'm in DFW and they been circling the area for about 6
weeks now, 2 sales per week. Get there early the first day if possible, because
the good stuff sells out. You will still find plenty to spend money on.

Rex in Fort Worth