Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Ron(UK) Ron(UK) is offline

Default Making an endoscope

Sam Goldwasser wrote:
"Ron(UK)" writes:

Ron(UK) wrote:

How about something using a miniature camera innards mounted on a mini
gooseneck if it doesn`t have to be steerable?

I`m presuming that it`s needed to inspect the positioning of the violins
tone post?

Inspecting the sound post would be one reason, though I guess it could also
be to inspect for internal damage.

Not sure how much better that would be than a small 45 degree mirror though.

From my vcr repairing days (remember those?) I still have a dentists
mirror taped to a pen light. I guess you you easily mount a small bullet
camera to look at the mirror in the same way or modify some small
optical toy or device.

Ron(UK)