PJ

Default FM Aerial installation Q's

On Fri, 19 Sep 2003 9:43:48 +0100, The Natural Philosopher wrote
(in message ):

That is consistent with my experience also.

The one exception being truly naff 'alarm clock' radios,

which are SO bad that a bit of a boost improves them :-()

My clock radio is surprisingly good actually

If you go he

http://www.tivoliaudio.com/locales/gb/

and then click on the "Model 3" button on the left.

I've had it for a couple of days now and I'm becoming rather evangelical
about it

I think it suits classical much better than rock/pop, but I listen to Radio 3
all the time so it suits me fine. There are still some classical shows on
Radio 3.

Having really rather good sound quality at night is lovely. It can interfere
with sex life however...

--
Patrick