Posted to alt.rv,rec.crafts.metalworking,sci.engr.joining.welding,alt.home.repair
RDF RDF is offline

Default Rumors of my death ........

"Steve B" wrote in message
news
have been seriously exaggerated.

Had my angiogram yesterday. Totally awake, I think the happy juice didn't
work, or they gave me saline by mistake. Watched on a big screen, and was
talking to anyone who would talk with me.

All five bypass grafts in great shape, replaced aortic valve in great
shape, everything okay five years after surgery.

BIG Sigh of relief.

Now, just have to find out what's causing the angina.

Long story short, you will have to put up with me just a while longer.

Life is good.

So far.

Steve

Good news Steve, Glad to have you back. You gotta keep busting your ass...
People on welfare are depending on your hard work!!!

Be well,

Rob

Fraser Competition Engines
Chicago, IL.