Posted to sci.electronics.repair,aus.tv,rec.woodworking,rec.audio.pro
fish. fish. is offline

Default HD-DVD key cracked.

In article ,
says...
fish. wrote:
In article ,
says...
In article ,
fish. wrote:

And I've never seen such a pack of dopey retards crapping on about stuff
they know **** all about.
Oooooh...looks like we have a genius in the room. I'm SOOO impressed!

My aim is to impress ****wit nobody's.

And an admirable job of it you've done, fish. You DO know that there
are both good and bad impressions, do you not?

yes, these posts weigh heavily on my mind; will some dickless idiot like
my post, will some crossposting moron try and insult me. I sometimes
lose sleep.

Luckily I have people like yourself to bring me to task.

--
"You're not going to enjoy this, and it won't be quick"

Very apt quote from "300", I didn't and it wasn't.