Posted to uk.d-i-y
Mo Mo is offline

Default Vinyl flooring - how to install

I have decided to buy some Vinyl flooring for the kitchen and put it in
myself.

A couple of questions:

1) Is the more expensive vinyl worth paying for over the cheaper stuff? (I
can onlt really afford the cheap stuff so its probably a moot point but
something I'd liek to know) - for example I am interested in preventing
people slipping over when it is wet...?

2) Is it best to cut the floor to shape outside and then bring it in and
hope I have done it right or try and carve it up inside the actual kitchen?

The shape of the ktichen is quite weird so I am wondeirng how i will get all
the non straight bits done properly - any tips? See a picture drawing he

http://img384.imageshack.us/img384/4816/untitledgm5.jpg

3) What is the best way to stick the stuff down? Can you buy special
adhesive and do oyu only need to do it o nthe edges or do you glue it ALL
down?

Any other tips?