Posted to alt.home.repair

Default 240 Wall Oven

On May 3, 12:03 pm, "Woody2 via HomeKB.com" u30143@uwe wrote:
hello Toller
Yes its a 240v breaker, my reason for asking as 2 different so called
electricians have told me differant things . One said 10/3 and the other said
12

Toller wrote:
I just got a electric double wall oven to replace a gas one. I'm told that
it

[quoted text clipped - 7 lines]

Woody

I hope you won't take this the wrong way...
The wire is exactly what you want, but if you have to ask this question I
sure wouldn't want you putting a circuit in my house.
Is the breaker a 240v?

Now, he's got me worried too. He has a roll of 10 gauge but is
worried if he should use 12 instead as suggested by an electrician?