Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Michael Black Michael Black is offline

Default Making an endoscope

Usual Suspect ) writes:
I had a go today but failed , any ideas? A violinist, I know, asked about
such an inspection viewer, small and flexible.

Suggest you cross-post to the wider s.e.* groups. Might get better response
from the engineering population...

No, not cross-post. He shouldn't have posted a non-repair question in
a repair newsgroup.

Before he posts again, he should read Mark Zenier's guide to the hierarchy,
ftp://ftp.eskimo.com/u/m/mzenier/seguide9706.txt
and then determine the most appropriate newsgroup before he posts again.

There is virtually no reason for someone to cross-post. It's usually
laziness.

Michael