Posted to alt.home.repair

Default a/c fan wont start

I've got a couple ideas why your fan isn't starting. But any
repair needs someone who is familiar with electricity, and
servicing equipment. There isn't any really easy answer. It's
very likely going to need some specialized AC parts, and someone
to install the parts.

I'd suggest to call your friends and neighbors. Ask them to
reccomend an honest AC repair firm.

--

Christopher A. Young
You can't shout down a troll.

wrote in message
oups.com...
: I noticed my home was not colling but air was blowing. I hit
the
: power switch to the a/c unit for a minute and tried it again.
I hope
: i didnt just bunr out the unit completely!! I hear clicking a
what
: sounds like a motor running outside, and the air still comes
through
: the vents, but the fan will not spin. HELP!.. single parent no
: money ... in hot azz FL!!
: